Tutti Fruits Concentrate
With the sweetness and the fruity taste of fruit salad chews, Tutti Fruits can be used as a single flavour or to add zip to more complex mixes. This is an uplifting and joyous flavouring that takes you back to more carefree days. If you possess a sweet tooth and want to satisfy your candy craving then this is the e liquid flavour for you!
This is a flavour concentrate which should be diluted using your chosen base. Do not attempt to vape the undiluted flavouring.
When mixing your own e liquid please note the following:
- We recommend that you use 10% - 20% flavour concentrate with your preferred base. However, taste is subjective and so you may prefer a different concentration. It is best to add your flavour gradually as strong flavours can be overpowering.
- Tutti Fruits offers a sweet and fruity flavour to use in your mixes. When you mix flavours together you may experience unexpected results. For this reason it is best to create a small quantity of a new recipe initially so that you don’t waste your ingredients if your creation is not to your taste.
- Always record your ingredients as you create your new flavours as this will enable you to replicate them precisely in the future.
- Take your inspiration from e liquids and flavour combinations that you have enjoyed vaping in the past.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you correctly formulate your recipes.
Mixing your own liquid is both fascinating and rewarding but can seem daunting. If you feel unsure about anything and would appreciate a little help then please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at email@example.com
Our Delivery uses 48Tracked from royal mail, This may take 2 - 4 days, You can upgrade this delivery to 1-2 day by selecting 24Tracked.
Orders placed before 1pm are normally shipped out same day.
Please note Royalmail24 is not a 24hr guaranteed service it is the same as the 1st class post 24-48 hours
Royalmail48 is the same as 2nd class which is 2 -4 days
Please note all of our delivery services use tracked means to ensure proof of delivery. Data is stored relevant to your delivery by RoyalMail proof of delivery includes GPS data and photographic evidence if not accepted at the door. If you wish to make a claim for an item that shows as delivered but you have not received RoyalMail will automatically complete these checks and a delivery driver interview as part of their investigation and store this information against your address to complete future mail fraud checks. This process can be quite lengthy so please get in contact as soon as it says delivered as it can take up to 14 days to hear back.
If you are ordering for NI all orders will be sent out via RoyalMail, delivery understandably will take longer and will not be next day. Bulky orders to NI or Highlands will be sent second class and will take a little longer.
As Nicotine is a perishable item we do not accept returns when you have mistakenly ordered the wrong product, We will offer to make it into the correct variation by sending you the other items required to make the desired mix/strength this will be charged at cost price (based on the website prices at the time of ordering).
Please note, With regards to 1st Class Royal mail, Royal Mail state: "Although we aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail thenext working day after posting, we are unable to provide a guaranteed service".
Free Delivery is for United Kingdom Address, Ireland delivery is charged £10 Extra
Alternatively, for any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact us!
DPD Service Restrictions
By 12 - available to Belfast and St Helier only
Next Day - Only available to Channel Islands & Northern Ireland
Mainland 2 Day Delivery - AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, H51-9, KW0-14, PH15-41, PH45-50, TR21-25
Scottish Islands - 2-5 day delivery
Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3