Peach Premium Flavour Concentrate
Our fruity flavours always hit the spot and this one is particularly peachy! Well it would be wouldn’t it? Peach is a premium flavour concentrate which captures the sweet and refreshing flavour of the fruit. Fabulous for hot summer days but a great all-day vape for any season, Peach brings you the authentic flavour of the delicious fruit.
Fruity juice is a popular choice and so we have worked hard to create extra-special fruit flavours for our premium range. If you are a vaper who demands the very best, premium concentrates are the way to go when mixing your own e liquids. If you haven’t tried Peach before then add it to your collection to give yourself a refreshing and versatile flavour that always satisfies.
This is a premium flavour concentrate which has been created for the discerning vaper and it should be diluted using your chosen base. Do not attempt to vape the undiluted flavouring.
When mixing your own e liquid please note the following:
- We recommend that you use 10% - 20% premium concentrate with your chosen base. But tastes do vary and so you may have to experiment in order to find the best concentration for you. Mix your flavour gradually as too much can be overpowering.
- Flavours may react with each other when you are mixing your juice. This may occasionally result in the appearance of background flavours that you hadn’t predicted. It is best to make small quantities of juice to start with when you are evolving a new flavour. This will mean that you don’t waste your ingredients if your juice doesn’t meet your approval.
- Steep your e liquids for 1 to 2 weeks and then vape them to test your flavours. Evolving the perfect juice may require a little trial and error.
- Always record your recipes as you mix them so you can replicate any successful flavours in the future.
- Your favourite e liquids can provide inspiration for your own recipes.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you to correctly formulate your recipes.
Mixing your own liquid can be very rewarding but can also be daunting at first. If you would like some help in choosing your flavours, please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Delivery uses 48Tracked from royal mail, This may take 2 - 4 days, You can upgrade this delivery to 1-2 day by selecting 24Tracked.
Orders placed before 1pm are normally shipped out same day.
Please note Royalmail24 is not a 24hr guaranteed service it is the same as the 1st class post 24-48 hours
Royalmail48 is the same as 2nd class which is 2 -4 days
Please note all of our delivery services use tracked means to ensure proof of delivery. Data is stored relevant to your delivery by RoyalMail proof of delivery includes GPS data and photographic evidence if not accepted at the door. If you wish to make a claim for an item that shows as delivered but you have not received RoyalMail will automatically complete these checks and a delivery driver interview as part of their investigation and store this information against your address to complete future mail fraud checks. This process can be quite lengthy so please get in contact as soon as it says delivered as it can take up to 14 days to hear back.
If you are ordering for NI all orders will be sent out via RoyalMail, delivery understandably will take longer and will not be next day. Bulky orders to NI or Highlands will be sent second class and will take a little longer.
As Nicotine is a perishable item we do not accept returns when you have mistakenly ordered the wrong product, We will offer to make it into the correct variation by sending you the other items required to make the desired mix/strength this will be charged at cost price (based on the website prices at the time of ordering).
Please note, With regards to 1st Class Royal mail, Royal Mail state: "Although we aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail thenext working day after posting, we are unable to provide a guaranteed service".
Free Delivery is for United Kingdom Address, Ireland delivery is charged £10 Extra
Alternatively, for any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact us!
DPD Service Restrictions
By 12 - available to Belfast and St Helier only
Next Day - Only available to Channel Islands & Northern Ireland
Mainland 2 Day Delivery - AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, H51-9, KW0-14, PH15-41, PH45-50, TR21-25
Scottish Islands - 2-5 day delivery
Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Be the first to review this product.