Bursting with vibrant fruity notes, Killer Kiwi is refreshing and uplifting in equal measure. Proving that a simple flavour profile can truly please your palate, it creates fabulous all day vapes.
Fruit flavours are vapers’ favourites and it isn’t hard to see why when you taste Killer Kiwi. A murderously good flavour which will slay your taste buds, it’s never overpowering and feels suitably exotic. You will appreciate the authenticity of the taste and this 100PG concentrate surely deserves to join your flavour collection. Whether you go for Killer Kiwi straight-up or mix it with other fruity favourites to create the coolest cocktails, it will always serve you well. Why not enhance your vaping life with 10ml, 50ml or 100ml of this fruity flavour?
This delicious PG-based concentrate should be diluted using your chosen base. Never attempt to vape the undiluted flavouring. When mixing your own e liquid, please note the following:
- We recommend that your DIY e-liquids feature 15-20% of this concentrate. Too much flavour can be overpowering. It is best to build up your flavour gradually as you can always add more later.
- If you mix different flavours, unexpected notes may appear.
- Make small quantities of juice when evolving a new recipe, so that you don’t waste your ingredients if your e liquid is not to your liking.
- Steep your e liquids for up to 2 weeks and then vape them to test your flavours.
- Always record your recipes as you mix them so you can replicate any successful flavours in the future.
- Your favourite e liquids can provide inspiration for your recipes.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you correctly formulate your juice.
Mixing your own liquid can be great fun and extremely rewarding but might seem daunting when you are first starting out. If you feel unsure about anything and would appreciate a little help, then please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at email@example.com