Dib Dab Premium Flavour Concentrate
There are some things in life which it is impossible to resist and gummy cherries just might top the list. These moreish sweets boast a winning flavour that keeps you dipping into the bag. But now you can drip instead of dip! Our Gummy Cherry flavour perfectly captures the taste of these ever popular candy treats and delivers an exceptional all-day vape.
Gummy Cherries is a premium flavour concentrate that we know you will love. Our premium range features refined flavours which we have developed for the more discerning vaper. This impressive concentrate recreates the sweet taste of gummy cherries and gives you an authentic flavour that you don’t have to try to resist. What could be better than that?
This is a premium flavour concentrate for the discerning palate which should be diluted using your chosen base. Do not attempt to vape the undiluted flavouring.
When mixing your own e liquid please note the following:
- We recommend that you use 10% - 20% premium concentrate with your chosen base. But tastes can vary. Too much flavour can be overpowering and so it is best to build your flavour gradually when mixing your juice as you can always add more later.
- Flavours may react with each other in unexpected ways and then produce background flavours that you didn’t see coming. It is best to make small quantities of juice at first when evolving new recipes. This will stop you from wasting your ingredients if you don’t like the flavour that you have created.
- Steep your e liquids for 1 to 2 weeks and then vape them to test your flavours. Evolving the perfect juice may require a little trial and error.
- Always record your recipes as you mix them so you can replicate any successful flavours in the future.
- Your favourite e liquids can provide inspiration for your own recipes.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you to correctly formulate your recipes.
Mixing your own liquid can be great fun but a little daunting. If you would like some help in choosing your flavours, please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Delivery uses 48Tracked from royal mail, This may take 2 - 4 days, You can upgrade this delivery to 1-2 day by selecting 24Tracked.
Orders placed before 1pm are normally shipped out same day.
Please note Royalmail24 is not a 24hr guaranteed service it is the same as the 1st class post 24-48 hours
Royalmail48 is the same as 2nd class which is 2 -4 days
Please note all of our delivery services use tracked means to ensure proof of delivery. Data is stored relevant to your delivery by RoyalMail proof of delivery includes GPS data and photographic evidence if not accepted at the door. If you wish to make a claim for an item that shows as delivered but you have not received RoyalMail will automatically complete these checks and a delivery driver interview as part of their investigation and store this information against your address to complete future mail fraud checks. This process can be quite lengthy so please get in contact as soon as it says delivered as it can take up to 14 days to hear back.
If you are ordering for NI all orders will be sent out via RoyalMail, delivery understandably will take longer and will not be next day. Bulky orders to NI or Highlands will be sent second class and will take a little longer.
As Nicotine is a perishable item we do not accept returns when you have mistakenly ordered the wrong product, We will offer to make it into the correct variation by sending you the other items required to make the desired mix/strength this will be charged at cost price (based on the website prices at the time of ordering).
Please note, With regards to 1st Class Royal mail, Royal Mail state: "Although we aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail thenext working day after posting, we are unable to provide a guaranteed service".
Free Delivery is for United Kingdom Address, Ireland delivery is charged £10 Extra
Alternatively, for any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact us!
DPD Service Restrictions
By 12 - available to Belfast and St Helier only
Next Day - Only available to Channel Islands & Northern Ireland
Mainland 2 Day Delivery - AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, H51-9, KW0-14, PH15-41, PH45-50, TR21-25
Scottish Islands - 2-5 day delivery
Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Be the first to review this product.