Wow! Sweet, buttery crumble and without the calories! The magical combination of your favourite fruit and delicious crumble is a hard one to resist but now you can indulge whenever you wish! Will you choose to partner our amazing Crumble flavour with apple, rhubarb or blackberry? We have all of these flavours for you and many more so you can create your own take on the finest dessert in the known universe.
Even die-hard fans of fruit flavours should consider bringing crumble into their mix. This sweet and sumptuous flavour adds a new dimension to your juice and you just might evolve a truly special recipe that changes your vaping life. Don’t believe us? Just try it!
This is a flavour concentrate which should be diluted using your chosen base. Do not attempt to vape the undiluted flavouring.
When mixing your own e liquid please note the following:
- We recommend that you use 10% - 20% concentrate with your chosen base. But taste is subjective and you will have to find the concentration that you prefer. Remember that too much flavour can be overpowering. It is best to build up your flavour gradually as you can always add more later.
- Flavours can react with each other in unexpected ways. When you mix your juice you may produce background flavours that you hadn’t anticipated. Make small quantities of juice initially so that you don’t waste your ingredients if you don’t enjoy vaping your recipe. Steep your e liquids for 1 to 2 weeks and then vape them to test your flavours. Evolving the perfect juice may require a little trial and error.
- Always record your recipes as you mix them. You can then replicate any successful flavours in the future.
- Your favourite e liquids can provide inspiration for your recipes.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you correctly formulate your recipes.
Mixing your own liquid is both fascinating and rewarding but can seem daunting. If you feel unsure about anything and would appreciate a little help then please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org