Cappuccino Premium Concentrate
Sumptuous and relaxing, gorgeous Cappuccino would please any coffee addict and seriously enhances your vaping experience.
With rich coffee notes backed by a hint of milk, this inviting flavour would be an excellent addition to your tank. Feeling suitably smooth, it celebrates delicious coffee notes but is never overpowering. Like the drink it honours, this juice boasts the feel-good-factor and we think you are going to love it!
Cappuccino is a strange word when you come to think about it, isn’t it? Did you know that the popular coffee was given this name because the colour of the drink was reminiscent of the habits worn by Capuchin monks? These boasted lighter hoods, just like the froth on a cappuccino! A drink similar to the modern cappuccino appeared in Austria in the 18th century and was called a kapuziner. It wasn’t until early in the 20th century that the cappuccino was made in Italy.
This is a flavour concentrate which should be diluted using your chosen base. Do not attempt to vape the undiluted flavouring.
When mixing your own e liquid please note the following:
- Our one shot flavour concentrates make DIY e liquids simple. There will be no trial and error involved in producing juice with a fabulous flavour!
- We recommend using 10% - 20% flavour concentrate with your chosen base but taste is subjective. Build up your flavour gradually as too much can be overpowering.
- Mix a small amount of e liquid to start with and vape it to ensure that it is to your taste. This will ensure that you don’t waste your ingredients as you evolve your juice.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you correctly formulate your recipes.
- Record the flavour concentration which suits your taste so that you can mix the perfect e liquids time after time.
Mixing your own liquid is both fascinating and rewarding but can seem daunting. If you feel unsure about anything and would appreciate a little help then please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org