Our Apple Concentrate is a fresh and fruity apple, Very good on its own and mixed with other concentrates.
We recommend a ratio of 10-15% when using our concentrates, Menthol and Mint based flavours can be as low as 5% depending on what base you use.
When mixing your own e liquid please note the following:
- Our delicious one shot flavour concentrates help you to achieve successful DIY e liquids. They take the trial and error out of creating your own juice by providing you with a wonderful flavour in a single shot!
- We recommend that you use 10% - 20% flavour concentrate in conjunction with your chosen base but you may have to experiment to find the perfect balance. It is best to build up your flavour gradually as too much can be overpowering.
- Start by mixing a small amount of e liquid and then vape it to check that you are pleased with the concentration of the flavour. This will prevent you from wasting your ingredients if your recipe doesn’t work out.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you correctly formulate your recipes.
- Record your preferred flavour concentration so that you can mix the perfect e liquids time after time.
If you need a hand choosing don't hesitate to call us on 0121 777 0008 or email CustomerService@tmbnotes.co
All our Concentrates are UK Manufactured and manufactured to be extra strong to ensure a quality flavour. Taste is subjective so we have got a large range of concentrates to suit every taste. We have Tobacco, Fruit, Sweet flavours. Our expert team is on hand to advise you! You can email Technical@tmbnotes.co for any advice you may need on making e liquids, we know these flavours inside out and are able to help with even the most difficult of questions.
Our Delivery uses 48Tracked from royal mail, This may take 2 - 4 days, You can upgrade this delivery to 1-2 day by selecting 24Tracked.
Orders placed before 1pm are normally shipped out same day.
Please note Royalmail24 is not a 24hr guaranteed service it is the same as the 1st class post 24-48 hours
Royalmail48 is the same as 2nd class which is 2 -4 days
Please note all of our delivery services use tracked means to ensure proof of delivery. Data is stored relevant to your delivery by RoyalMail proof of delivery includes GPS data and photographic evidence if not accepted at the door. If you wish to make a claim for an item that shows as delivered but you have not received RoyalMail will automatically complete these checks and a delivery driver interview as part of their investigation and store this information against your address to complete future mail fraud checks. This process can be quite lengthy so please get in contact as soon as it says delivered as it can take up to 14 days to hear back.
If you are ordering for NI all orders will be sent out via RoyalMail, delivery understandably will take longer and will not be next day. Bulky orders to NI or Highlands will be sent second class and will take a little longer.
As Nicotine is a perishable item we do not accept returns when you have mistakenly ordered the wrong product, We will offer to make it into the correct variation by sending you the other items required to make the desired mix/strength this will be charged at cost price (based on the website prices at the time of ordering).
Please note, With regards to 1st Class Royal mail, Royal Mail state: "Although we aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail thenext working day after posting, we are unable to provide a guaranteed service".
Free Delivery is for United Kingdom Address, Ireland delivery is charged £10 Extra
Alternatively, for any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact us!
DPD Service Restrictions
By 12 - available to Belfast and St Helier only
Next Day - Only available to Channel Islands & Northern Ireland
Mainland 2 Day Delivery - AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, H51-9, KW0-14, PH15-41, PH45-50, TR21-25
Scottish Islands - 2-5 day delivery
Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3