Popcorn High Strength Flavour Concentrate
The unmistakable taste of popcorn is hard to resist, making this concentrate an essential addition to your collection. You will marvel at the authentic flavour which we have to admit really……..pops! This special treat will make mixing easy as we have perfected the flavour for you. You can save your waistline from a few naughty calories by vaping the taste of popcorn and replacing an explosive episode in your microwave with impressive cloud production.
Who doesn’t love popcorn? We know that you will savour this flavour but tread carefully! Our High Strength concentrates are potent beasts and that means you only need to add a small amount to your recipes. It’s tempting to overindulge on popcorn but treat your concentrate more sparingly!
This concentrate should be diluted using your chosen base. Never attempt to vape the undiluted flavouring.
Please be aware that some of the flavour concentrates in our high strength range contain alcohol. Call the Tmbnotes team if you require further information.
When mixing your own e liquid please note the following:
- We recommend that you use only 2% - 5% of this concentrate with your chosen base. It is a potent product and a little goes a long way. Build up your flavour gradually as you can always add more later, if necessary.
- When you are mixing your juice, your chosen flavours may react with each other in unexpected ways and this can result in the appearance of new background flavours. Consider making small quantities of juice when evolving a new recipe so that you don’t waste your ingredients if your recipe doesn’t hit the spot.
- Steep your e liquids for 1 to 2 weeks and then vape them to test your flavours.
- Always record your recipes as you mix them so you can replicate any successful flavours in the future.
- Your favourite e liquids can provide inspiration for your own recipes.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you correctly formulate your recipes.
Mixing your own liquid can be great fun and extremely rewarding but might seem daunting when you are first starting out. If you feel unsure about anything and would appreciate a little help, then please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org