Mint High Strength Flavour Concentrate
Inject genuine oomph into your DIY e liquids with marvellous Mint! Vibrant and refreshing, Mint delivers incredibly refreshing vapes and can be mixed with other flavours to give them impressive edge. This carefully conceived concentrate provides a minty thrill without the menthol chill and would be an exciting addition to your flavour collection. If you do wish to take things sub-zero, check out our cooling agent concentrate which will ensure that your blends will ice over your tank.
There’s nothing quite like mixing your own eliquids, but flavour is key to your success. Our outstanding concentrates ensure that you achieve amazing vape juices and with our High Strength choices, a little goes a long way. Mint is no exception and is surely a must-have flavour that you won’t want to be without.
This concentrate should be diluted using your chosen base. Never attempt to vape the undiluted flavouring.
Please be aware that some of the flavour concentrates in our high strength range contain alcohol. Call the Tmbnotes team if you require further information.
When mixing your own e liquid please note the following:
- We recommend that you use just 2% - 5% of this concentrate with your chosen base. This is a potent product so it is best to build up your flavour gradually as you can always add more later, if necessary.
- When you are mixing your juice, your chosen flavours may react with each other in unexpected ways and this can result in the appearance of new background flavours. It is always best to make small quantities of juice when evolving a new recipe so that you don’t waste your ingredients if your e liquid is not to your liking.
- Steep your e liquids for 1 to 2 weeks and then vape them to test your flavours. Always record your recipes as you mix them so you can replicate any successful flavours in the future.
- Your favourite e liquids can provide inspiration for your recipes.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you correctly formulate your recipes.
Mixing your own liquid can be great fun and extremely rewarding but might seem daunting when you are first starting out. If you feel unsure about anything and would appreciate a little help, then please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at email@example.com