Put your faith in the Yogods and you will enjoy impressive flavour! The e liquid deities have delivered the perfect fusion of creamy and fruity notes to leave you praying for more!
It’s hard to imagine what could be better than the creamiest yogurt lifted by delicious bananas. It’s a marriage made in heaven that should not be missed. The banana in the mix feels suitably indulgent and those distinctive notes provide a subtle sweetness that makes all the difference. This beautifully complements the hint of sour that distinguishes the yummy yogurt. Bright and balanced, Banana Yogods really hits the spot.
If you are used to mixing your juices on a wing and prayer, our concentrates will change everything. You can enjoy the finest flavours without the need for trail and error, reducing your wastage and saving you valuable time. Simply mix your flavour with your chosen base and you are guaranteed amazing results. Never vape your concentrate undiluted! God forbid!
When mixing your e liquids, please note the following:
- We recommend that you use 10% - 20% concentrate with your chosen base but we know that tastes vary! Remember that too much flavour can be overpowering. Mix your flavour gradually until your e liquids hit the spot.
- Flavours can react with each other in unexpected ways when you are mixing your juice, causing unexpected background flavours to appear. Mix a small quantity of juice at first, so you can test it. You wouldn’t want to waste your ingredients if your e liquid does not meet your expectations.
- Steep your e liquids for 1 to 2 weeks and then vape them to test your flavours. Evolving the perfect juice may require a little trial and error.
- Always record your recipes as you mix them so you can replicate any successful flavours in the future.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you to correctly formulate your recipes.
Mixing your own liquid can be fascinating and enjoyable but can also be daunting at first. If you would like some help in choosing your flavours, please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at email@example.com