Introducing the flavour of the gods! The Yogods, that is! Fusing fabulous fruity notes with creamy yogurt, our Yogods concentrates are the flavours you have been praying for.
Partnering vibrant apple with gorgeous creaminess and a hint of tart, this juice lingers on your taste buds and lives long in the memory. There’s nothing quite like it and it must be the legendary apple of the gods. You will love the contrasting yet beautifully blended notes which combine to deliver incredible vapes to cherish. An all-day breakfast, if ever we encountered one, Apple Yogods would be a worthy addition to your flavour collection.
When you are mixing your e liquids, the flavour you create can be in the lap of the gods, but not when you choose our amazing concentrates. We have created the perfect blends, so you don’t need to experiment. Just remember that you can’t vape your 30ml undiluted.
When mixing your e liquids, please note the following:
- We recommend that you use 10% - 20% concentrate with your chosen base but we know that tastes vary! Remember that too much flavour can be overpowering. Mix your flavour gradually until your e liquids hit the spot.
- Flavours can react with each other in unexpected ways when you are mixing your juice, causing unexpected background flavours to appear. Mix a small quantity of juice at first, so you can test it. You wouldn’t want to waste your ingredients if your e liquid does not meet your expectations.
- Steep your e liquids for 1 to 2 weeks and then vape them to test your flavours. Evolving the perfect juice may require a little trial and error.
- Always record your recipes as you mix them so you can replicate any successful flavours in the future.
- Make use of an e liquid mixing calculator to help you to correctly formulate your recipes.
Mixing your own liquid can be fascinating and enjoyable but can also be daunting at first. If you would like some help in choosing your flavours, please do call our expert team on 0121 777 0008 or email us at email@example.com